Friday, December 8, 2017

Day 8 of 12 Days of Christmas

It's the 8th day!  Today I received Silkweaver 36 count Silver Mist.  Aren't I the lucky one?  I have never stitched on Silkweavers before (though I just picked some up at the last retreat I attended.) So I'll have to look through my patterns and see what I can find once the Christmas rush has settled down a bit.


I'm off to see what is happening on the Advent Calendar that Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching has going on.  I've seen some pretty cool Christmas stitching!  Care to join me?  You can find her page here.

Have a wonderful stitchy day!

2 comments:

Meari said...

Oh, very nice!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely fabric. I have one piece of Silkweavers I have stitched on. It's not easy to get in the UK.
Thanks for promoting the Advent Calendar. Today's blogger has not posted yet but there's still time.